Thursday, January 8, 2009

This is an introduction

Hello all!

I am starting a new blog in order to talk about art and fiber and knitting and dyeing and reading and anything else that necessitates a creative dialogue. If you are getting this as an email, then I have put you on the list to receive posts as I've written them and I thought you might be interested. If you don't want to receive these posts as emails, let me know and I'll be happy to take you off the list.

The main purpose of this blog is to talk about art. It's important to have a constant dialogue about art, whether it's mine or yours or someone out there making waves. I also would like to use this format to share my ideas and pieces and get feedback from you, as I respect your opinions. It never hurts to connect to another artist! I'll be posting pictures soon and go into detail about what I'm working on in the next blog!

Thanks for taking the time to listen (read) and I'll be talking to (at) you soon!

Love, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment